- Student Wellbeing
- Contact Us
- ACC Access
The objective of Freeze it Forward is to provide practical help through the provision of a meal, to families who may be doing it tough.
In the L block Staffroom there is a Freeze it Forward freezer. Staff and parents can drop off meals before school to be given out to families in need.
Things to remember:
- We rely on families and staff to supply these meals. We ask that all meals are NUT FREE.
- If you can provide gluten and dairy free as an option that would also be lovely.
- All meals must have a label to attach to the lid of the container. The labels are also attached to the newsletter.
- Baked goods as well as meals are also welcome! Meals will need to be sent in containers that don't need to be returned. There are takeaway containers available on top of the FIF freezer for this purpose.
- Donations for cooks: If you don’t have time to cook- but would like to donate some ingredients for someone else to cook, please drop these donations off at the G21 Secondary Staffroom (Upstairs). Eg. Pasta Sauce, pasta, spare containers etc.
If you need to contact us, just email email@example.com