- view their role within the College as a ministry rather than a job;
- model a lifestyle of servant leadership that reflects Christian practice and beliefs in their everyday work;
- enthusiastically support, safeguard and promote the College ethos;
- agree with in entirety and support the College’s Statement of Christian Beliefs;
- are aware of their membership in the Christian community and meet regularly with other Christians as the Body of Christ;
- will respect and support the directions of the Association through the leadership of the Board and the Executive.
- strive for excellence in their performance and participate in performance management processes to enhance their performance.
- ensure that their knowledge and skills are current and that their work contributes to the learning and spiritual needs of the students.
In the pursuit of a safe teaching and learning environment and to model healthy lifestyle choices to our students, Annandale Christian College is a smoke and alcohol-free environment.
Current positions vacant: